EUR 42.50 per person, 4 hours
By group reservation, on paddlewheelers cruises in July and also by order in May-September.
Minimum group size: 20 people.
• Delicious summer lunch buffet at the old Keuruu parsonage and a presentation on the history of the parsonage
• A visit to the unique boutique (fashion, accessories, jewellery and gifts) in the old stone cowshed. A visit to the old granaries in the area in the summer.
• A guided tour of the Old Church of Keuruu: EUR 90 per person
• A cruise on paddle wheeler MS Elias Lönnrot on the beautiful Lake Keurusselkä (round trip from Ahtola harbour)
• Wonderful afternoon coffee on a paddle wheeler, with the parsonage confectioner’s special cake
• A guided tour of an exhibition of the Museum of Keuruu in the old stone cowshed at the parsonage: EUR 3 per person
• A chocolate tasting at Tiltaltti Shop: EUR 4 per person, includes one chocolate bars to take home