Best of Old Keuruu
EUR 36.50 per person, 4 hours
By group reservation, May to September
Minimum group size: 20 people.
• Delicious summer lunch buffet at the old Keuruu parsonage and a presentation on the history of the parsonage
• A visit to the unique boutique (fashion, accessories, jewellery and gifts) in the old stone cowshed. A visit to the old granaries in the area in the summer.
• A guided tour of the Old Church of Keuruu: EUR 90 per person
• A cruise on paddle wheeler MS Elias Lönnrot on the beautiful Lake Keurusselkä (round trip from Ahtola harbour)
• Wonderful afternoon coffee on a paddle wheeler, with the parsonage confectioner’s special cake: EUR 7 per person
• A guided tour of an exhibition of the Museum of Keuruu in the old stone cowshed at the parsonage: EUR 3 per person
• A chocolate tasting at Tiltaltti Shop: EUR 7 per person, includes two chocolate bars to take home